Saturday, March 01, 2008

Finally

haha.. has been some time since i last updated my blog. sorri for those who ended up being disappointment due to the lack of update. since im kinda free nowadays, might as well jus blog lor..

im considered unofficially graduated liao.. RESULTS WILL BE OUT ON 13 MARCH (THURS)
LOLx.. good luck to everyone receiveing their results..
so the next concerned issue will be serving the nation.. kinda look forward to which unit i'll be sent to. dog unit? lolx.. hopefully..

i think got a couple of months b4 i got enlisted, everyone ard me like got a job liao(wah liew, sibei stress leh~!) and im still slacking.. but i'll have tonnes of time to work in the future, so why rush and gan chiong for these few months. or am i finding excuses? lolx..

since im finishing my tertiary education liao, it's time to think abt the next stepping stone to my future life. i've thought abt a few

1. vet science - abit impossible liao la, too expensive sia, i where got so rich. unless someone sponsors me for free la..

2. NUS sch of med - as mentioned earlier, 2 poly students got accepted. im nt exceptionally excellent in my academic wise, but i'll just gonna try my luck. u nvr knw what will happen

3. NTU Double degree (BSc, BTCM) - im quite fascinated by how tcm works actually, but thinking abt the 2 yrs in beijing turns me off a little.. so what to do.. im left with not much choices..

others - nus sch of life sciences, pharmacy. n NTU- biological sciences and biological chemistry and chemistry (just putting for the sake of putting, make my $10 application more worthwhile la)

soooooo.. recently had our official last caregrp chalet b4 graduation, not mani pple turned up, kinda disappointed, but it's still alright la.. the closer ones are these few liao lor.. mahjong, games, water bombs, cycling are how we spent our time there. i even whipped up a few dishes, but not to my satisfaction. maybe portion too big, so cant ensure quality control. LOL

hope to stay in contact with all my poly frens although sometimes it's tough, each has their own busy lives liao. hereby, i wish everyone the best and do take care. do ask me out for gathering worx~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home